Lisa's Fav List

This blog is to safe keep the important (anything) list I have found from the internet.

Affiliate Networks & CPA Networks

  1. ClickBank
  2. NeverBlueAds
  3. ShareASale
  4. PayDotCom
  5. PepperJamNetwork
  6. CPALead
  7. Commission Junction
  8. LinkShare
  9. OneNetwork
  10. AzoogleAds

Ad Networks

  1. ValueClick Media Ad Network - Earnings: 65% revenue share, 2nd tier: 5%
  2. Adbrite - Earnings: 50% revenue share
  3. Text-Link-Ads - Earnings: 50% of link ad revenue
  4. SignalAd - Earnings: 70% of revenue share
  5. Bidvertiser - Earnings: Percentage of revenue
  6. ShoppingAds - Earnings: 95-100% rev share, 2nd tier: 2%
  7. AdToll - Earnings: 75% revenue share
by Gathersuccess

2 comments:

Mr Bisht said...

Hi lisa,

Nice blog.

I'm a 29 year old guy from India.
I also write a blog. Will you be interested in exchanging blog links with me. If yes,Just comment on my blog's recent post. I'll link to your blog.

bye

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com