Lisa's Fav List

This blog is to safe keep the important (anything) list I have found from the internet.

Affiliate Networks & CPA Networks

  1. ClickBank
  2. NeverBlueAds
  3. ShareASale
  4. PayDotCom
  5. PepperJamNetwork
  6. CPALead
  7. Commission Junction
  8. LinkShare
  9. OneNetwork
  10. AzoogleAds

Ad Networks

  1. ValueClick Media Ad Network Earnings: 65% revenue share, 2nd tier: 5%
  2. Adbrite Earnings: 50% revenue share
  3. Text-Link-Ads - Earnings: 50% of link ad revenue
  4. SignalAd - Earnings: 70% of revenue share
  5. Bidvertiser - Earnings: Percentage of revenue
  6. ShoppingAds - Earnings: 95-100% rev share, 2nd tier: 2%
  7. AdToll - Earnings: 75% revenue share
by Gathersuccess

2 comments:

Mr Bisht said...

Hi lisa,

Nice blog.

I'm a 29 year old guy from India.
I also write a blog. Will you be interested in exchanging blog links with me. If yes,Just comment on my blog's recent post. I'll link to your blog.

bye

lovesports said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Cailyn
cailynxxx gmail.com